Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Day 8

That was INSANE!

There are so many ways to feel good and this month is all about inside. I have to admit this real food does make me feel better inside. I wondered if it was all crazy talk, but starting to believe...

A great workout also makes me feel good. During those 20 minutes of pure insanity today, I may have thought otherwise. Halfway through EMOTM realizing I still had ten rounds to go, I didn't know if it was possible. I wanted to quit, but I can't quit. That nooner group lifts me up and keeps me going, knowing they are all working so hard! It is so motivating to be with a great group and rocking some loud music with coaches encouraging every step!

Afterwards, laying in a pool of sweat I may not have thought so either. Peeling myself off the floor, trying to stand or even stop sweating I wouldn't have thought. But walking out of the gym today with my great Rabbit friend, we looked at each other and said, "That was awesome!!" It truly was!

That workout was amazing and I felt so fulfilled all day afterwards. Along with the perfect proportions of protein, vegetables and fat I am calling Day 8 - SUCCESS!

My happiness

1 comment:

  1. That was awesome! You did some serious weight today too...just imagine what it will be like in a another 6 months?! There is no limit. I'm struggling mentally with my eating and reading your blog keeps me going!

    ReplyDelete