Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Day 22

Ridiculous Workouts

Today's workout was another fall over, I'm done kind of workout. My FAVORITE. I love to walk out of there knowing I worked so hard I couldn't go another rep. Working hard and seeing results keeps us coming back. 

I need to think about this with food. Working so hard that I can't stop eating like this. This is 22 days of hard work I don't want to go down the drain. Feeling nervous I will screw it up after challenge is over. I have learned from these last 22 days that I need a written plan to succeed in food land. Otherwise, my attitude of do-as-I-go will put my spare tire back in tack. 

I love food, and I'm going to hang out with cookies and beer once again. However, THIS time it will be a special treat and planned. I'm going to control it. That's the plan. 



No comments:

Post a Comment