Thursday, April 24, 2014

Day 24

Better Food = Better Food

I may have turned a corner this week. For so long, I had the small portions and 1200 calories in my head is what I was "supposed" to be doing. Well supposed to really wasn't working for me. I would start Monday feeling gross and regretting bad food choices from the weekend which lead to trying to make up for it the rest of the week only to start the whole process over the next weekend, getting me NOWHERE!

This challenge has really opened my eyes to what was going in, when and why. NO CHEATS was a huge piece of this puzzle. All the little things I was doing to sabotage myself.  I also discovered, that when you're eating better food, the food is just SO much better you can eat more (duh!!). SO, when I'm eating the right foods I don't have to feel hungry which then leads to me not making bad choices.

I know this all seems so simple, but it's really digging down to do this that made me really see it.

Feeling thankful today. Getting excited for what happens after this. I want to keep it up. 
E&B shopping trip, here we come!!

1 comment:

  1. Marin, that is awesome! No more starvation diets, that wasn't fun, cool or healthy anyway :-) Shopping, here we come!!

    ReplyDelete