Thursday, April 10, 2014

Day 10

Cake

My son's birthday party is this weekend and he's requesting a homemade brownie cake with chocolate frosting and M&Ms on top. This treat is something I would normally slave over and make just perfect for him. Could someone please explain to me how there is anyway I'm not going to shove half of that thing down my throat? Do other people dream about food like me? All this talk is making is anxious. Anxious makes me want to eat. I was hoping week 2 the cravings go away? That business had better break in soon, or I will need a food intervention.

This is hard.

Not burpee hard or thruster box jumps hard, but I am in search for some affirmation tonight that this is worth it. 

I'm missing my food comfort. Maybe that's my peace. Food isn't peace. What is?
Day 10 = hard.

1 comment:

  1. I can relate. I miss baking (awesome monster cookie baking), I miss chocolate, I miss gum...ugh! Here's my thought on day 10 though, we didn't go through the first 1/3 of this challenge to quit now! Stick with it. I can see the changes in you!!!

    ReplyDelete