Saturday, April 5, 2014

Day 5

Back to the Future.

Day 5 feels hungry and wants chocolate chip cookies. Hoping Day 30 feels awesome and that I won't crave sugar. I wonder if Wonder Woman eats sugar? She's a B.A. that I'd like to be friends with. One with strong will-power, super powers and some sparkly bracelets. I bet she doesn't fall over doing box jumps either.

I wanted anything but vegetables today, but after a bag of carrots and some water I made it to supper. There is not 88 gigawatts to take me back if I cheat. So I CANNOT cheat. Glad day 5 is about over.


1 comment:

  1. Not a fan of day 5 either but I bet day 6 and 7 will be better. Consider yourself 1/6 of the way to be Wonder Woman. You've got this in the bag and I'm going to buy you the super hero suit on day 30!

    ReplyDelete