Saturday, April 12, 2014

Day 12

Just get through it

This sometimes feels like a workout. Those workouts where you are just hanging on by a thread and telling yourself during the last 5 wall balls. Just finish. Don't stop. Don't slow down. And don't drop it! I am finding this with food, just don't stop, just get through it. 

I don't want to "just get through it" though. I want to take what I'm learning from this and adapt moving forward. Like when I leave a workout and think, I should have pushed harder or lifted heavier. I want to do this right. That mind set of getting through it.... OR instead -making it happen. 

It is so helpful when I've paused for a breath and Annie will say, "Three, two, one - LIFT!" Those words are it. In other words, don't think about it just do it. Those simple words really are it. Just do it. Don't just get through it. DO IT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment